Ailnach Cottage, 8 Main St, Tomintoul, Ballindalloch AB37 9EX, Reino Unido
This, cosy, single storey cottage is set in its own garden yet close to the centre of the village with good selection of shops, restaurants and cafes. It makes a great base for exploring this fascinating region. Near the Crown Estate of Glenlivet in the Cairngorm National Park there is pony trekking and walking. Further afield are the ski slopes of the Lecht and Cairngorm, cycle trails, fishing, adventure playground with flying fox and maze and the Whisky Trail. The majestic mountain scenery surrounds the village and the sandy beaches of the Moray Coast are an hour’s drive. Shops, pubs and restaurants 500 yards.
All on ground floor: Living room with double sofa bed, beams and Velux/dining room. Kitchen. 2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin. Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet.
Woodburner in living room inc. Oil CH and elec inc. Bed linen inc. Towel hire £4 per person. T/cot. H/chair. Freesat TV. DVD. Elec cooker. M/wave. W/machine. Coin-operated t/dryer. Small freezer. Wi-fi. Enclosed garden with patio, sitting-out area and furniture. Parking (3 cars). No smoking.
Food & Drink
Stovetop, Kitchen, Oven, Refrigerator, Dining area, Dining table, Toaster, Kitchenware
Bath or Shower, Shower, Toilet, Bathroom
Washing Machine, Wardrobe/Closet, Sofa, Heating
- 40 minutes drive from Aviemore (26 miles)
- 1 hour 8 minutes drive from Inverness (47 miles)
- 1 hour 45 minutes drive from Aberdeen (58 miles)
- 1 hour 4 minutes drive from Nairn – central (37 miles)
- 1 hour 5 minutes drive from Nairn – East (37 miles)
- 1 hour 9 minutes drive from Findhorn (40 miles)
- 1 hour 9 minutes drive from Findhorn Family Beach (40 miles)